lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2008

Last summer I went to New York for two weeks. I travelled via Paris. The flight lasted for twelve hours but I had no problem in the airport.
I checked in at Park Hotel at nidnight. The receptionist was a cuban, then I discoverd that New York wasn't the best place to practice my english.
Next day I went to my school, Zoni Center. Then i realized that New York was the most interesting city I've ever seen.
The first day I did a level test. I was very tired. I was located in an intermediate level whit Marcela, a brasiliam teacher (I'm now studyng Portugues). There was a lot of studens, most of then japanesse students.
The level of the class was a little low. The third day I said it to Marcela. She said me that y could change on Friday. I decided to stay in my group.
I stayed in an Hotel near Central Park. I everyday take the metro at half past eight. The classes start at nine. The break was at eleven o'clock. The lessons continued until one in the afternoon.
I bought a city pass and I visited plenty of museuns.
The experience was very interesting. Now I can say I LOVE NEW YORK

No hay comentarios: